Parents and Children Needed for Research Study
This page gives you important information about the research study of children of fathers who have had drug or alcohol problems.
This study is being conducted at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
To qualify, families must:
- Have a child who is 10, 11, or 12 years old
- Have a father with past or current drug or alcohol problems
- Have a parent living with the child available to take part in the study
Study procedures include
- Confidential interviews about your child’s personal experiences
- Computer tests of attention and decision making
Families will be paid for their participation
To learn more and find out if you might qualify, call David at 210-567-2687
All calls are confidential